The benefits of a website are numerous, yet there are still small businesses without a website. Most business owners see the benefit in a website but either do not know how to get one set up, or think they would not be able to afford a website.
Other business owners may not see the value in a website.
Those business owners should know:
- Around 80% of consumers use the internet to search for products and services they need before they make a purchase.
- It is assumed by most customers that your business has a website. If a consumer searches for your service or product in an area and doesn’t find a website, they assume it doesn’t exists.
- Most of your competitors have websites.
- A website is cheaper and more flexible than print advertising.
- Your website is a way to communicate with your customers 24/7
- The website offers convenience to your customers, allowing them to access information or communicate with you 24/7.
- It will improve credibility of your business.
- There is growth opportunity.
- It gives potential new customers a way to research your business, or find out more about you.
- It makes your company look professional and established, while extending your brand.
- Your website can help you find and connect with new clients.
- You can receive customer feedback.
- It is a place to show off your product or service.
- You can target a wider market.
- You can collect statistics for what your market is searched for.
- You can collect consumer data and build an email list for further marketing.
- It builds trust.
- It is easy to use and update.
- You can extend your local reach.
- Your website can promote & sell your product.
- Use your site to find new employees.
- Most importantly, you can improve customer service.
Spring Designs can help your small business get started on your website. Contact us for more information. If you are a local business, we can sit down in your office and decide the track that is best for your needs.